Fiber-Seal Keeps Furnishings Looking Clean and New — And Eliminates Maintenance Worries For You!
The Fiber-Seal Fabric Care System can help you care for all the soft surfaces in your home, including wall-to-wall carpeting, area rugs, upholstered furniture, wall coverings and draperies. Once your interior has been protected with Fiber-Seal’s customized fabric treatment products, you’ll notice that spots and spills clean up more easily and carpet soils vacuum more readily.That means a cleaner interior for your family and assures that your home is always guest-ready.
How We Work with You
- CONSULTATION – a trained consultant will visit your home to talk with you about how you use your home and furnishings, the fabrics you’ve chosen, your appearance standards
- PROPOSAL – after we have analyzed your needs, we will offer you a no-charge, affordable quote
- FABRIC TREATMENT – once you have approved the quote, our trained technicians will come to your home at a convenient, scheduled time to protect your soft surfaces and do spotting or upholstery and carpet cleaning as necessary to get your furnishings treatment-ready
- FABRIC CARE KIT – to help with spills as they happen and to provide maintenance assistance, we’ll show you or your housekeepers how to use our very effective spotting aids
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE EMERGENCY SERVICE – when you have the Fiber-Seal Fabric Care System in your home, we become partners in care. If a spotting or soiling problem is too much for you to handle, call our local number and we’ll send help promptly!
- ADDITIONAL SERVICE – should you need any other assistance, help with your soft surfaces is just a phone call away. We can answer questions about fabrics, cleaning, spotting and care of both new and existing fabrics, rugs and carpeting
- CLEANING – We are experts in the cleaning of wool, silk, cotton and rayon fabrics. We also specialize in the care and cleaning of unusual area rugs and wall-to-wall carpeting. Ask us about upholstery cleaning, as well as area rug cleaning for your home.
The Prestige Program
After working with our residential clients for many years, we have realized that finer homes need not only the benefit of our treatment and on-call assistance with problems as they occur, but also a scheduled routine maintenance plan to insure that a high appearance level is maintained at all times. The Prestige Program is very cost-effective since fabrics last longer when they are cared for on a preventative basis instead of waiting until costly restorative cleaning is required. If you need more help in caring for your furnishings, ask about PRESTIGE.
If you've made an investment in fine furnishings and you want to protect it, if you need help in caring for your furniture and carpeting, or if you simply want to spend less time worrying about your interior and more time enjoying it, complete the assessment form and a local representative will call you to arrange an appointment at your convenience.